Сцены повешения в художественных фильмах

S

Senex

This clip does have that often deleted shot. But it's not so apparent due to the poor video quality.
Would gladly welcome a better copy, if possible.

Кристина

This clip does have that often deleted shot. But it's not so apparent due to the poor video quality.
Would gladly welcome a better copy, if possible.
Dieser User Todd1956 hat den besten Clip ihrer Pisse, der über ihre Beine und Füße läuft. Er hat es irgendwo. Bitte kontaktieren Sie ihn. Und bitte ins Russische übersetzen. Ich habe das Übersetzen schon satt!

DodoRight

a man places a woman on a stool with a belt acting as a noose around her neck. She is standing barefoot on tiptoes. Eventually afer some talking the man escapes and her husband arrives to find her on the stool but in an attempt to save her he tips over her stool, hanging her.

Last edited:

Кристина

After 1:09:18 a man places a woman on a stool with a belt acting as a noose around her neck. She is standing barefoot on tiptoes. Eventually afer some talking the nan escapes and her husband arrives to find her on the stool but in an attempt to save her he tips over her stool, hanging her.
I am not interested in turkeys. Already sick of them! They zadolbali already in the topic about the real hanging of women.

Anna

Administrator
Staff member
Все голые, а он одел штаны) Походу, предатель) Эх, если б я ещё английский нормально знал, а то на планшете субтитры не хотят включаться...
Там нет субтитров. Может чуть попозже сделаю и выложу сюда.

Anna

Administrator
Staff member
Это чё было то?
В парочке мест не уверена, что расслышала правильно (выделила курсивом, где именно), но общий смысл понятен.

0:15: They say I'm obsessed, they say I'm hysteric. Maybe I am different. Maybe I was never meant to fit in.
0:53: I was living mean life quite peacefully. Everybody in our nice and quiet little town near me and respected me for the man I was. Until one day as I went one of the weekly walks through the woods I discovered something that will change my life.
1:54: The material felt rather harsh and rough. But still the hands of the person who created it must have been soft and precise.
3:30: Pictures of the past days were racing through my mind. I haven't slept all that night and I could sense that something is different. It was quiet. Unusually quiet.
4:07: They've gone too far this time. It's either speak up now or forever hold my peace.
5:21: Am I obsessed? Maybe. But living without my pants? Never!

0:15: Они говорят, я одержим. Они говорят, что у меня истерия. Может я другой. Может, мне просто было не суждено вписаться в общество.
0:53: Я жил обычной тихой мирной жизнью. Все в нашем тихом уютном городке уважали меня за то, кем я был. Пока однажды во время одной из своих еженедельных прогулок по лесу, я не обнаружил что-то, что изменит мою жизнь.
1:54: Материя на ощупь была довольно грубая и неровная. Но руки, которые это сделали явно были нежными и точными.
3:30: Картины последних дней пробегали передо мной. Я уже не спал целую ночь и почувствовал, что что-то не так. Было тихо. Необычно тихо.
4:07: В этот раз они зашли слишком далеко. Теперь нужно либо сказать своё слово, либо замолчать навсегда.
5:21: Одержим ли я? Возможно. Но жить без своих штанов? Никогда!

Last edited: